- Idea, planning, and illustration by me, Jeff / firstname.lastname@example.org, at ClothingOnHumans in Orange County, California
- Signed in Genuine Voltarra 24K Gold Leaf
- Thick, gaudy border also in Genuine Voltarra 24K Gold Leaf
- Framed by me with a somewhat scratched frame purchased at Michael's.
- Wonderfully printed by fineartprinting.la
- Printed in RGB
- Printed on 100% cotton Moab Entrada 190 Rag Bright fine art paper
- Cut apart individually by hand purposefully making each set uniquely fit together
- Low-cost-to-potentially-free shipping to the "Touching States Of America" via USPS in a 100% recycled box made by EcoEnclose in Colorado
- Directly supports this one-person business and the artists I collaborate with
- Ready to ship now!
The Idea -
One day I thought "What if there was an apex predator on the beach yelling to people to warn them about another apex predator that he spotted in the water?" I was so amused by this idea that I stopped what I was doing and sketched out the dinosaur and his scene.
I'm pretty sure that directly after I ground the bones to powder I inadvertently inhaled some of it and I'm now waiting to die as a result.
The Illustrator -