- All shirts are Unisex
- Idea, planning, and illustration by me, Jeff / email@example.com, at ClothingOnHumans in Orange County, California
- Desaturated color for artistic design purposes
- GOTS Certified, fully traceable 100% organic cotton
- Free of toxic "forever chemicals"
- Non-bleach Whitened
- Made by 100% adults and 0% children
- Sewn in Los Angeles by Groceries Apparel
- DTG printing by T-Shirt Storm in California
- Low-cost-to-potentially-free shipping to the "Touching States Of America" via USPS in a 100% recycled box made by EcoEnclose in Colorado
- Directly supports this one-person business and the artists I collaborate with
- Stands up to the wasteful, conventional, fast-fashion clothing industry
- Ready to ship now!
Whimsical Story –
JJ The Gutter-Mouth Whale is a traveling standup comic. His material only contains two words, which are "Oooooooh Shit." He says what is now the two words he's known for because he's stuck in a small pool and has been for some time. Humans feed him, humans cart him from show to show.
The Idea –
I came up with JJ in High School around 1998. For over 20 years he's been a standup comic, been stuck in a pool, and said the same phrase. I used to draw him and turn him in to the teacher, Mr. Stanton, to get graded. JJ got laughs in the classroom and when I did the voice of what I imagined he sounded like I was amused as well.
His design has changed a little bit and this is the first time I colored him.
The Illustrator –
About The Shirt –
100% Organic Cotton Made By Groceries Apparel and in their words– We manufacture in our own Los Angeles, CA factory to ensure our standards are fully executed. Vertically-integrated, local, and traceable production maximizes quality, efficiency, and employee pay, and minimizes redundancy, waste and our carbon footprint.
DTG printing by T-Shirt Storm in Orange County with water-based inks.
The Shipping Box And What's In It –
Packing supplies by EcoEnclose and all printing by greenerprinter. Packed by me, and shipped by USPS Priority.
Shipping Time –
It is my goal to ship shirts as soon after they get ordered as I can, usually on the same day or the subsequent day.