- All shirts are Unisex
- Idea, planning, and illustration by me, Jeff / firstname.lastname@example.org, at ClothingOnHumans in Orange County, California
- 100% organic cotton shirt, free of "forever chemicals"
- Non-bleached and non-toxic dyes
- Sewn in Los Angeles by Groceries Apparel
- Made by 100% Adults
- DTG printing by T-Shirt Storm in California
- Low-cost-to-potentially-free shipping to the "Touching States Of America" via USPS in a 100% recycled box made by EcoEnclose in Colorado
- Stands up to the wasteful, conventional, fast-fashion clothing industry
- Ready to ship now!
The Illustrator –
About The Shirt –
100% Organic Cotton Made By Groceries Apparel and in their words– We manufacture in our own Los Angeles, CA factory to ensure our standards are fully executed. Vertically-integrated, local, and traceable production maximizes quality, efficiency, and employee pay, and minimizes redundancy, waste and our carbon footprint.
DTG printing by T-Shirt Storm in Orange County with water-based inks.
The Shipping Box And What's In It –
Packing supplies by EcoEnclose and all printing by greenerprinter. Packed by me, and shipped by USPS Priority.
Shipping Time –
It is my goal to ship shirts as soon after they get ordered as I can, usually on the same day or the subsequent day.